Welcome to the online Federal Tax Workbook archive. This is a free informational resource that provides an archive of University of Illinois Federal Tax Workbooks, not including the two most recent years. The two most recent Federal Tax Workbooks are included with the Fall Tax School registration.
The University of Illinois Federal Tax Workbook is copyrighted by the Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois and is made publicly available for tax practitioner personal use only. The workbook cannot be reprinted, shared, or otherwise used for commercial purposes without express written permission from the University of Illinois Tax School. If you wish to utilize any of the workbook content in tax practitioner training, classes, webinars, or for other continuing education purposes, please contact our volume sales program.
All workbook chapters are in PDF format and the size of each file is indicated next to the chapter title. In order to view the chapters, you will need to either have Adobe Reader installed on your computer or a PDF app installed on your mobile device. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, it can be downloaded for free from www.adobe.com.
- Chapter 1 — IRS Update
- Chapter 2 — Income Tax Credits
- Chapter 3 — Senior Citizens and Elder Care
- Chapter 4 — Agricultural Issues
- Chapter 5 — Investment Reporting
- Chapter 6 — Small Business Issues
- Chapter 7 — Individual Taxpayer Issues
- Chapter 8 — Rulings and Cases
- Chapter 9 — New Tax Legislation
- Chapter 10 — Retirement
- Chapter 11 — LLCs and Partnerships
- Chapter 12 — Gifting and Inheritance
- Chapter 13 — Corporations
- Chapter 14 — Tax Rates and Useful Tables
- What's New Supplement